I'm going to Disneyland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm going to Cali on tuesday, it sucks though got to wake up at 4 am cause our flight is at 6:45. Just going with my family doing the Disneyland and Universal thing should be cool. There will definitely be a lot of fine girls down there in the hot weather. I probably will get faded you know go on space mountain the roller coaster in the dark that shit would be crazy. Or go on Its a Small World and be on faded having little midgets talking to me in different languages popping up all over the places shit I would be tripping. I will be in the Anaheim and Los Angeles area, if anyone is around there let me know and maybe we could meet.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i'm going to Disney World :classic:

saturday - Epcot Center
sunday - ???

Apr 25, 2002
Well im leaving for my flight in about three hours and I will be gone for the siccness for five or six days everyone hold shit down don't worry I will get you something while Im down there lol. Peace

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
NEVER TRIP BEFORE DISNEY LAND!
have you not heeded my warning from previous posts (maybe too long ago, so heres a refresher).

I went to Disney Land with my mom, a week after i tripped hard. I slept on the ride there form our place (2 hours away). Put me in a flashback mode where i was tripping again from lack of sleep. IT WAS EVIL-Y TERRIBLE. When those dwarfs talk to you, you better watch out. I had the whole theme park talkin to me tellin me some eveil shit. I swear Disney land is a racially provoking place in the abscense of a god! It bad news, i dont want to go back.