im from the yea area & tech was added

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
thats really tight that Tech is gonna get play on KMEL
it would be nice to have something other
than those gay Milk Shake songs...they
usually play on there...
finally there will be some real talent on there..

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
hah hah hah, ya'll got to stop bitchin' and get to the topic... i'm sure that's lovely that tech's on yo radio, but it aint exactly 1 step closer to 5thousand miles away lil' me :eyecross:

i guess that was pointless of me sayin, cuz i love all ya'll bitchin.... and the radio thing dont affect me... ah well.... what can ya do.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
betthatstang said:
Im very surprised at the number of people on this board that listens to the radio. Am I the only one who plays cds?
i never listen to the radio. last time i was home i did and i heard that so heavy remix with da hol 9 2 times in 15 minutes, after that i quit listening.

i don't even listen to different cds that much. I usually only listen to tech, cunninlynguists, incubus.

Jul 18, 2002
even tho i'd type it as 'yay area'..peep the lyricz below, it's spelled out for you, literally;

"Cause in the Y-E-A A-R-E-A the game ain't constipated
Buckin around in the Golden State where the game originated..."-e-40

Nov 14, 2002
Probably because "Y" doesn't rhyme with "A"...

Lots of people also spell "clique" as "click" just because they're a bunch of crack smokin' rappers. That doesn't make it right.