Im finally giving it up....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Since people always wanna diss my work because Im not on the same level as the veteran artists on here, Im just giving up on this graphics shyt. I only been doing it for about 10 months but people expect me to be as good as Shemp and the rest of the vets, I havent been doing it long enough to develop my own style. Whenever I ask for help or advice, I gotta be bitin off somebody (from what them haterz say). I guess my work is bullshyt and I finally realized that so Im giving it up, but I'll stick come thru the forum and check out yall work. Im selling my graphics software, so anyone wanna buy it, IM me at: Fugitive318. It's been fun........~1~

Apr 25, 2002
if u cant take a comment then maybe u should quit, i mean you said it yourself your not as good as shemp and "the vets" so why would you post some art? of course if it isnt the best stuff your going to get some negative feedback. and i think the only reason you get negative feedback is because whenever somebody says you should change something you go all crazy on them. and if nobody can speak their mind about your graphics what else can they do besides diss you? i've seen this happen with like you and 5 people. the only way to get better is to listen to peoples suggestions, dont go cussing them out cause they said your outer glow was too big or quitting graphics cause somebody didnt give you a plugin. but whatever do your own thing

May 15, 2002
Im quittin because people cant respect my work as a rookie to this shyt. They expect for me to be able to do this shyt as good as they do. I cant do that. I might as well stop it before I make more of a fool out of myself with this graphics.

M

mr2productionz

c'mon now pimpin...its nuthin. if i woulda quit after all the times people told me my music was gay or not "real" i wouldnt never get no where....you gotta stay up. and its funny, cause i was just about to pm you and ask you to do my album cover. maybe you could do a retiring piece of art for me (and hopefully come to your senses that you shouldnt quit.) but yeah..thats my standpoint. i like alot of what you do...you just gotta be open to improve....always.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I might as well stop it before I make more of a fool out of myself with this graphics.

The disrespect and loud talkin makes ya look like a fool

not the lack of certain design skills

May 16, 2002
Quit! then dont post if yu cant take the criticism and plus there is alot of haters but not too many on siccness yu jus bytin og MS hardcore style wid tha net name sooooooo stop dat go bitch out i dont care

Sep 21, 2002
Awwwh stop cryin bitch i just looked at some of ur shit and i think it's good, gonna quit just because some peeps have negative things to say fucc'em do tha damn thang!!

May 15, 2002
@Ice Kapone, I aint bite shyt from nobody so u need to shut that hoe shyt up ya fuckin hoe. I used to respect you until U tried to call me a fuckin biter. Yall forever say Im biting somebody style but cant tell me how. I explained the M$ thang but tell me how am I a biter for that?

May 22, 2002
mista sinista....i see ur style and i dont even do grahpics, u shouldnt care wat these dumbfucks say...do it for yourself...if u like art then u will do it cause u like it...and if u like it and they keep critizing dont post ur art or go 2 another forum and post....shemp is exceptioonally talented and no 1 here will be like him, does that mean they should quit?? do it for urself homie...keep it on the real...and dont quit:(

May 7, 2002
Sinista you need to cook some pics in your pot and then post them in bunches.... Fuget about folks on the boards...There critics including myself.... Reality bites so take a backseat and make some more material.... It seems you post everything you do...Keep it on the low and shock these folks...

May 13, 2002
Mista Sinista...ive seen your work and it aint shemp but your good. But if you cant take a lil negative feedback..dont post..but i mean there people on here that be feeling your shit too, i mean i seen your MJ graphic and its real hard! but of course your always gone have haters coming after you, that just comes with anything you do. stay up playa....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
well heres my thoughts on the subject.......your talented, u just gotta stop shootin your mouth off, take the negitive wit da good dogg.........im sorta disappointed that u would take this rout.........when u insult an establish artist like M$ just because people are pointin out that u are usin his trademark, thats a self-inflicted wound........

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Here's my entry.....Sinista..Lika Kah & EW said..When someone gives you a little feedback.You go off on the deepend and curse them out and get all negative with the shyt...People dun told me my shit look wack.But do that stop me..NO.It just puts me on my P n Qs and make me betta with my shit.Plus its a lot of hataz on here anywayz.You talk about them vets..Well when Shemp,EW and Revol and all of them started.They aint come in the game sicc with they shit.But practice made perfect and now they respected for they work..And not only are they respected just for they work.When they give feedback.It be quality.Not that ignorant ass shit that Ice Kapone and Dat boy zig be on..You gotta learn to ignore them cats....I've noticed your attitude,and with it.You'll never make it in any business...Maybe you should quit.