i'M DOWN FOR THE JACK...AND JACK FOR THE KILL...AND THATS REAL NIGGA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
hEY CHRIS, YOU REMEBER RECORDING THIS SONG WIT KENYATTA WAY BACK IN THE DAY...HEY THIS SHIT WAS KNOCKIN, THAT BEAT IS PRETTY HARD....ALSO GOT A CHANCE TO HEAR THE EARLIER NOH STUFF AND SOME SONG WIT BABA ON EM....

HEY IS MARCUS ON THAT MILITARY MINDED CD??? WHEN IS THAT CAT CD FINNA DROP...COULD YOU POST OF A TRACK WIT HIM ON IT

Jul 10, 2002
good lookin out on postin that up chris....i aint seen that cat in a minute......finna drop in october huh, ima be on the lookout then for it, about postin up some snippets....i dont know how to do it either, i know you gotta upload them to site, then post up the link to that site.....i take it ya'll aint got a direct website...maybe set one up through geocities.com or angelfire.com......just a suggestion dogg.....yeah cuzzin marcus got spits...where that cat stayin now.....?

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
to get ur shit onna webpage- first of all u needa get a mp3.converter (get cdx from kazaa) and then pop that cd into ur computer and covert the track/s to .mp3 form...then once u got it as a mp3 go to www.soundclick.com and register a new account (just takes a minute) and then uppload the track...from there u just put in the address of ur site on here and it will link it up...it aint hard at all if u need more help holla at me via email [email protected] or on aim p2i0r6u...$$

Jul 10, 2002
looks like homeboy gave you the way to set up the snippets dogg...hook it up Chris...and cuzzin marcus teeth is lookin kinda through.....is it just cause the resolution on here, maybe the flick look different when ya see it in person, it look like he got some black shit on his teeth, or his fronts is a lil rusty...hahaha....i dont know but i noticed what the cat above me was talkin 'bout

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Uaintknowin said:
looks like homeboy gave you the way to set up the snippets dogg...hook it up Chris...and cuzzin marcus teeth is lookin kinda through.....is it just cause the resolution on here, maybe the flick look different when ya see it in person, it look like he got some black shit on his teeth, or his fronts is a lil rusty...hahaha....i dont know but i noticed what the cat above me was talkin 'bout
LOL............ I feel you homie....................Are those rotten teeth?......... or just some fucced up gold fronts...........tell that nicca maybe a SHOT of JEWLRY CLEANER will do the tricc

Jul 10, 2002
oh well fucked up teeth or not, its still good to see my nigga doin thangs wit his cousin.....Marcus done had spits ever since i can remember....kenyatta too....
Chris, do you plan on priniting up some flyers for this album???
lemme know so i can get at you and pick up a promo pack....his old homies'll trip out when they see em (the cat look hella different)....You got a number for my niggs???? hit me on the PM if you can shoot it to me.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
LOL

Uaintknowin said:
x-loc...where dat come from dogg??/
@ Uaintknowin he just mad cuz he cant go to the siccness BBQ..............A-Wax said if he saw X-Joke at the BBQ he would smash x-joke face into the BBQ grill, so x-joke a lil mad sense he been plannin on goin to the BBQ sense he been on the siccness cuz the siccness is his whole life