I'm convinced...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The Refs for tonights clevland/Boston game are on the Cavs payroll. Celtics up 20+ and all of a sudden, Cavs come back...with reachin in, offensive fouls, and everything else that IS NOT CALLED. On one of the plays Pierce took it up and got hit, NO CALL. Mufucca barely touch L.J. and they might call a flagrant... Dam...

Jan 12, 2006
real shit the NBA needs to stop telling the refs to try and make a game out of a blowout. Its not the Celtics fault the Cavs don't show up to play in the playoffs. An early exit for Lebron in the playoffs is all bad for the NBA. and i know exactly what plays you are talking about. that reach in they called on rondo was all bullshit. he literally didn't touch that midget with herpes on his mouth (d west). also that foul where pierce got lebron in the air with a pump fake and created contact and still got no call. their was plenty incidents that occurred in the second half but those two stood out.

Apr 25, 2002
Another bullshit call was when cuz from Cleveland smacked it out of bounds, and the refs blamed it on Boston. Dont get me wrong, Lebron is a beast, but gawdamn!! Mufuccas need to just play some solid D on that man. He likes to get that ball and do a football run down the middle. These teams need to put they bench flunkies in who NEVER play and are still getting League Minimum in to take them damn charges...earn your money!!!!!!

http://www.insidehoops.com/minimum-nba-salary.shtml

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
no, we have the real mvp on our team and we actually win when it counts. you can also check the FT attempts in our series with the thunder, haters gonna hate though.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
how bout lebron hopping around with the ball in his hands and not getting the travel?
LOL, anybody else that's a travel. He literally hopped from one to another in front of the refs.... Lebron even waited for the refs to call a travel before he hooked it in...

May 2, 2002
You have got to be kidding me! LAKER fans crying about the fuckin' Cavs of all teams getting calls?

REESE and all of you other gay ass Laker fans have been crying since last year.

You guys have benefited from the refs for YEARS...we haven't won anything yet so let us have ours you greedy fucks.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i was disgusted at last nights game. but not for the same reasons as yall. i thought cleveland was throwing the game. nba is fake shit. sad.

Jul 25, 2007
yup. you gotta remember this is a business. David Stern desperately wants Kobe and Lebron in the Finals because of the type of money and media attention the NBA will get. Im tired of the NBA's superstar treatment and its very obvious refs favor certain players. The Ref that got caught gambling with the Mob even put the NBA refs on blast in his interview with ESPN. He said refs even have fun talking about who can give Rasheed Wallace the most technicals in a game. Thats why most sporting fans prefer college sports than professional sports but of course professional sports will win because a lot of fans dont give a shit especially if their team has an all star or all star squad.

No doubt lebron is the best player in the NBA right now but sometimes I hate on that nigga because he never gets called for his traveling and bitches when he gets called for something and even asks the NBA to review it. haha