I'm Bored and I want to talk shit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
I've been reading a few posts and I have to know, do any of the people up here really go from the shoulders ? There's a lot of Net Bangers. I've heard folks talking about 187 ain't nothing but a number.
This is becoming a place for punks to throw idle threats. People using others peoples screen names (but how do you get that other someones password?) and talking shit about the next dude.
This is supposed to be an industry forum for networking. It's becoming a place for weaklings to hide behind an alias.
For the record my name is Cuda Ramey. There, that wasn't so hard.
So if I have funk with someone, now they now who I am.
I would bet a doughnut to a dolar that 3/4 of the brain surgeons here talking shit ARE NOT industry insiders. Maybe they're pions who get off on ruining what has become a great forum.
I can't even refer buyers to this site because of the shit talking that happens here.
I'm no dictator and this is not my site, but maybe all the negative people should get their passes revoked.
i'm bored. gotta go
don't hate, just give your opinion

Apr 25, 2002
I read the thread then i thought dis idiot hoe....but now i read the post its kind of good......everyone gots they own opoinions....

May 20, 2002
Unfortunately, as long as people can hide behind a computer there will always be these little netbangers! It comes with the territory..........

M

MrFreeze

Re: Re: I'm Bored and I want to talk shit!

Cantankerous said:

This site isn't for industry insiders for networking, it's for discussing Bay Area Rap.
ya in fact there was just a thread the other day sayin only bein on here for networkin was fuckin up the board. i like the idea of bein able to discuss rap, gettin other peoples opinions on shit, and meet cool folks to network with but this shit talkin is gettin outta line. i told all of you before this 2black4bet aka fifty other stupid names keeps commin back cuz he gets people pissed and they keep replyin to his retarded ass. if you ignore him long enough he'll loose interest and bounce. all the shit talkin just takes up space on the board and wastes everyones time.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Big C said:
I've been reading a few posts and I have to know, do any of the people up here really go from the shoulders ? There's a lot of Net Bangers. I've heard folks talking about 187 ain't nothing but a number.
This is becoming a place for punks to throw idle threats. People using others peoples screen names (but how do you get that other someones password?) and talking shit about the next dude.
This is supposed to be an industry forum for networking. It's becoming a place for weaklings to hide behind an alias.
For the record my name is Cuda Ramey. There, that wasn't so hard.
So if I have funk with someone, now they now who I am.
I would bet a doughnut to a dolar that 3/4 of the brain surgeons here talking shit ARE NOT industry insiders. Maybe they're pions who get off on ruining what has become a great forum.
I can't even refer buyers to this site because of the shit talking that happens here.
I'm no dictator and this is not my site, but maybe all the negative people should get their passes revoked.
i'm bored. gotta go
don't hate, just give your opinion
if you wanna talk shit, then wait til 2Wack4BET comes on

hahaha i've been talkin all this shit too... but the people on here who's known me on BART for the past 2 years know that i'm just fuckin around... especially those who know about them LKC ridaz :classic: i think i'll chill off it for awhile because shittin on this muthafucka is getting boring. different day same shit. at least when i was gettin my clown on with LEE he had something interesting to say