IM BACK HOOKING YA UP AGAIN WITH DOWNLOADS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
MoonChild said:
shit 10 megs would be even great folks, I thought that it was an official video, but now that I see its jus an excerpt from a movie, Im even more appriciate that you did that for us. Otherwise how tha fuck else would we have gotten it!! good shit, peace.
if more people like you would actually reply to my posts i would give better hook ups, but instead i get shit for it when i wasted fuckin 4+ hours trying to rip the dvd

so Moonchild is cool, and fuck the rest of you cuz im not posting a better quality version

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yea, those fucken piece of shits, I do video too, so I know how it feels, you know they all DLN that shit and only maybe a few say thanks, meanwhile we sittin there for a few hours tryin ta bring it ta em!! FUCK THAT!! they can eat a dick, little fucken spoiled bitches, fucken think everything jus comes like magic & shit!!!!
In tha wordz of Dre Dog: FUCK EM!!! FUCK EM!!

and ta those who appricate it, good for you, you can look in tha mirror and feel decent about yourselves=] haha peace.

Oct 17, 2003
ya, i dont think im gonna do what i said i would... just cuz these gay fucks dont mean everyone has to suffer that dont know about my site yet

Jan 16, 2003
yo tormentid brothaman you worked madd hard on that site i happen to like it but yo there gonna be haterz and lovers fuck the haterz love the loverz and that'z it.......it'z all good you know what i mean?

Oct 17, 2003
skeptikaltruth, your really the only one that knows how hard i worked on the site... u were one of the first people to see it and help out on it

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
MoonChild said:
yea, those fucken piece of shits, I do video too, so I know how it feels, you know they all DLN that shit and only maybe a few say thanks, meanwhile we sittin there for a few hours tryin ta bring it ta em!! FUCK THAT!! they can eat a dick, little fucken spoiled bitches, fucken think everything jus comes like magic & shit!!!!
In tha wordz of Dre Dog: FUCK EM!!! FUCK EM!!

and ta those who appricate it, good for you, you can look in tha mirror and feel decent about yourselves=] haha peace.
I also do video.

and I also know that if it takes "4+ hours" (tormentid) to rip something from a dvd, and it turns out like poop... you're HELLA fuckin' up. :classic:

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
DaSlacker said:
I also do video.

and I also know that if it takes "4+ hours" (tormentid) to rip something from a dvd, and it turns out like poop... you're HELLA fuckin' up. :classic:
or maybe hes jus learning it, or maybe he aint got the best software yet, Im glad he made it anyways, shit when I thought it was a REAL VIDEO, I was helllaaa dissapointed, but now that I know what it is, shit its a classic! hhaha, you know what I mean, peeace.

Oct 17, 2003
DaSlacker said:
Way to go, Vagina... You just ruined your chances of me helping you out.

LOL. U try to dis then want me to help u. Ha, get real kid.

that ment u could have replyed when u had the chance before i put up that version. its not that hard to notice