@Ill, when are you going to release a dvd feat live shows?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
Just 2 let you know I sent a message 2 Sway thee other day (@ Cinco De Mayo) via MySpace lettin' him know I think it's necessary 2 put this DVD 2gether. Here's a copy of the convo (I hope you don't mind man. I didn't mean 2 step over any boundaries. I just really want 2 see this happen.):

Me: Aye whut's up Stilo, how you doin'? I'm GOod. Just wanted 2 say that I think you put out quality work/DVD's/video's. I know you're a busy dude but Apt. 3 needs assistance in puttin' 2gether a DVD 4 their label and I'd like 2 see that happen sooner than later. All I'm sayin' (my reason 4 reachin' out 2 you) is that it's long over due and I know that DVD will be a great seller. Now I know GOod things come 2 those who wait and patience is virtue so no rush. I'd rather y'all take your/the time 2 make it really dope. Thanks 4 your time and consideration. I appreciate it. Take care.

Sway: It's crazy cuzz I just talked to my boy today about doin that DVD with Gabe-APT.3!!!!!

I'm just finishing up this projects with Thizz and it's on. yadada.

I preciate you tuning in though! for real!
Wait till you see this NEW shitt.......

Stay Up!

(I just realized I was callin' him Stilo when in fact that's the name of his production company.)

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^ man that will great. since i cant be up north attending the shows i would love to see a performance on dvd. still waiting for a l.a show? hopefully one day it will happend.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Just some highlights of footage we've got off the top of my head...

-Tons of Cougnut stuff ( performances, freestyling, studio, fuckin around, etc )
-Woodie interview, backstage stuff...early Jacka performance with Woodie on stage
-2 diff dates in Finland
-lots of the old school legends ( Baldhead, 2-Illeven, 11/5, RBL, Cold World, etc )
-The Players Gala with Suga Free
-footage from when we were putting together tracks from the first compilation back in 98, including Young Dru's verse from "Fire Breathers" that was accidentally lost in mixing and Jamez Mac from 2-Illeven clownin in the studio
-lots of footage from TC and Enhancers old studio, plus a great interview with them both
-footage of JT and Noble putting together their first project in SF
-many artists giving it up for a Cougnut tribute, them telling stories about Nut, etc
-and two of my personal favorites, Hugh E MC performing "Gangsta Matic" and Totally Insane performing "Total Insanity"

Nov 15, 2005
^^I haven't seen that but sounds coo. I do know that KD from Nocturnal Hustla's has a vid and track with Cougnut (I haven't seen the vid either but that's the rumor; however, the song's tight). It's off of the City On The Hush compilation.