If you were introducing someone to SLR...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What song would you put on?

Lately would be my choice, and I've introduced many people to SLR with this song. Every time it has blown the listener away......

Apr 25, 2002
Ive made a little mix of my favorite tracks from the 3pack...mainly the D-sane produced tracks and alot of my folx were diggin it

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
only time i really got to play my musik were tha hoxbox sessions...

3 most felt tracks everyone always wanted to hear..

1.soggy- ik
2.pull with me- dividenz
3.would of hate- kas

id introduce 'soggy' fosho

Jun 9, 2002
"soggy" isthe shit...

id let somebdy hear somethin off IK or the second FTS....its some hard fast, twistin flows, wit some dark ass tight beat on those albums

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn... thats a tough one. But I would have to say if I was getting blunted with someone that never have heard of the SLR family I would put in "Pull With Me" by Dividenz ft. Wanz. Even folks that I know that don't blaze think this song is fire. Personally I feel the new SLR line-up ALOT more than the old. Don't get me wrong both are tight as fuck but I just like the new roster better. Keep up the good work D-Sane and congratulations on the nation wide distrabution.... ya'll deserve it playa.

Nuttkace

Nov 30, 2002
FUCC YOU is a fan favorite...good delivery, funny concept, a bit different... good beat... overall the best song SLR has ever made... i would use FUCC YOU and Comin Up in the 6

pz

Apr 25, 2002
Introduce Song

If I had time to play 1 song from each album I'd do:

Jackin' Season
Comin' Up In The 6
Soggy
Written Testaments
Kaoz
Infectious Game
2 People
Young Stack Interlude
Dirty South

But if I had to pick 1 it'd be Dirty South, that song is so hot.