IF THE RAIDERS HIRE PAUL HACKET AS HC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Id do the same...however you won't find me at any Raider games and I sure as fuck wont spend a dime on anything with a Raiders logo on it...Ill always be a Raiders fan but the franchise has lost my support. They don't deserve my money or anyone else's for that matter.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
How would you all feel if Tom Cable was promoted to head coach? I feel he should be given more credit than Kiffin has (in terms of the Raiders improving) because he transformed one of the worst offensive lines into one of the best zone blocking offensive lines in the NFL. Should he get a shot?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Our offensive line sucks. There's no credit to give him.

But after we finish this season 4-12, do we fire him, too? And then what? Let Lofton be the coach? And after we finish next season 4-12, do we fire him and...what? Bring back Art Shell? And then after he starts 1-7, do we fire him and bring back Bill Calahan? And after he starts 1-2, do we fire him and bring in Lane Kiffen? Who's fired for going 1-3 in the preseason, and then we hire...who? John Elway's new wife? The former Raiderette?

May 1, 2007
Our offensive line sucks. There's no credit to give him.

But after we finish this season 4-12, do we fire him, too? And then what? Let Lofton be the coach? And after we finish next season 4-12, do we fire him and...what? Bring back Art Shell? And then after he starts 1-7, do we fire him and bring back Bill Calahan? And after he starts 1-2, do we fire him and bring in Lane Kiffen? Who's fired for going 1-3 in the preseason, and then we hire...who? John Elway's new wife? The former Raiderette?
LOL

Seriously though the raiders organization is in chaos right now. I can't wait till Al Davis is no longer in power. The fans shouldn't have to put up with this shit.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Im Down With Puttin The Paperbag On My Face Not Gettin My Season Tix Next Yr Not Buyin Shit Ill Sit Home AN Watch The Games Instead Of Drivin From Reno To Oakland Every Homegame AnDriving Back

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
It's crazy. These days Al doesn't even let coaches coach whole seasons, let alone more than 2 seasons without getting sick of them.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
How would you all feel if Tom Cable was promoted to head coach? I feel he should be given more credit than Kiffin has (in terms of the Raiders improving) because he transformed one of the worst offensive lines into one of the best zone blocking offensive lines in the NFL. Should he get a shot?
wow!

Jun 1, 2002
I'M GLAD THAT IT'S TOM CABLE AND NOT PAUL HACKET.

TOM CABLE IS A GOOD COACH WHO KNOWS THE TEAM AND HAS THEIR RESPECT. OUR SITUATION IS BAD, BUT IT COULD BE WORSE.