If it works, This shit is funny!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
This is sum chinese guy spittin a weak ass freestyle about asian steriotypes, that I first heard at this Vietnamese broad's house. When I first heard it I listened to it for hella long cause it was so funny, I even forgot about fuckin' her (for a minute).

If not download brandons chinese freestyle off of kaaza, cuz I don't know how to fuckin work this shit

Apr 25, 2002
Brians freestyle, is a white dude, that did that freestyle on the video 'CKY2K'. Its a video that is like jackass and stars some of the jackass crew, just doin weird and crazy shit. but yea, thats a white dude, makin fun of all that shit.

And if you want a lil mint thats 50 cent bitch/ everything thang costs a lil bit/ so dont expect something for free/ at least from me/ching chang chewy/ i got you from taiwan city/ and in hong kong i can smoke the bomb/ and i can do it all night long/ but dont mistake me for a viet kong/

LOL, shits hillarious. on the video he jsut sittin there with some dudes and he starts rappin like that and everyone just starts crackin up.

shadow