I'd like to write to X-Raided.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
this was asked B4 by someone and that person got made fun of for days, anyways the ? is do you think X would visit with a fan if they wendt to visit him? LOL the guy who asked this ? got soo made fun of it was funny as hell. That person I dont think is around or he changed his name.

Mar 23, 2004
everybody wanna send that nigga letters shit send him money orders....juss playin didnt he try to appeal or some shit like that if anyone knows post it up

if yall write him tell him to keep his head up

Ok, look. If you want his address, send me a PM, k? =) It's much easier for me to do it that way. So LazyBoy & BetZilla, hit me up & I'll give you the info.

@savdout...he's been workin on his appeal & still is. It's mainly just a matter of it being accepted.

@ravage...to answer that question...no. =) And plus, the only way you can visit is if he sends you a visiting form, you fill it out, send it back, and the prison people accept your application. lol @ that question. Oh, and I'm not tryna imply you were the one who asked. =)