Ichiro 51'50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Wade Boggs ? you mean Tony Gwynn right. Plus a season and a quarter dont mean shit. Yeah hes doing much better than anybody thought, but longivity consistency are the keyes. Gotta give the man his respect though, I am just not ready to say hes an all time great yet, I remember Brady Anderson hitting 50 HR's and where is he now, I dont think Ichiro will fall off like that, but time will tell.

May 10, 2002
BigE916WRM said:
I remember Brady Anderson hitting 50 HR's and where is he now, I dont think Ichiro will fall off like that, but time will tell.
I sure hope not. Only reason Brady hit 50 was cuz he was juiced up. Ichiro has the ability and talent to hit .400..............

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
You know when Ichiro first came into the league I was skepital about how well he was going to do. After one season I thought he was the shit and now after getting off to another great start I believe he is the most skilled player in the bigs. He has speed, strength and an arm. He can be used all over the lineup if need be. The only thing that gets overlooked about him is that he has been playing baseball for quite a long time. Last season he was a rookie, but he really wasn't a rookie at all. He has been playing for a number of years now and all he did was switch to American baseball. He is still a great player and a pure hitter. I wonder what he would have been like if he had been playing his whole career here?

Late!

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Blutarski said:
You know when Ichiro first came into the league I was skepital about how well he was going to do. After one season I thought he was the shit and now after getting off to another great start I believe he is the most skilled player in the bigs. He has speed, strength and an arm. He can be used all over the lineup if need be. The only thing that gets overlooked about him is that he has been playing baseball for quite a long time. Last season he was a rookie, but he really wasn't a rookie at all. He has been playing for a number of years now and all he did was switch to American baseball. He is still a great player and a pure hitter. I wonder what he would have been like if he had been playing his whole career here?

Late!
yeah in hios first days. i didnt like him. but now he is a hell of a player