I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS DOWNLOADED MY MATERIAL.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i would like to say thanks 2 all the kind people who downloaded heresy material before the siccness went down. i would also like to thank all the good people who recently downloaded my music and who have left great feedback and have shown interest in what i do.

some moderators didnt like the fact that i was "mass posting" but i was doing it in good favor. not being disrespectful but letting them know i had a good product and that they should take a listen.

well it worked.

i was ranked at #57 on the entire IUMA.com sight on the 11th of this month. i had 60 page views, 100 real streams and 40 mp3 downloads. im not at #57 as of today because the site was down for two days. however im NOT far from that number.

i havent been able to get into the top 40 (thats my goal) on iuma but when i post "WHORE" it should be a piece of cake.

i use the net as a tool to test the waters BEFORE i release the product. i have received MANY emails from people i dont even know telling me they like what i do. i have received calls and emails in regards to networking (if i was to get back with you or send you something be patient i have been a SLAVE as of late).
all of this and im still GREEN. i dont know it all nor have i claimed to know it all. i just soak game from streets,the business,my blood and THE LORD.

when i get producers or label owners on this site telling me they like my product and its cool i consider that a blessing. that means my vision has been manifested and those who are BETTER than me recognize it.

when i go to music seminars and i let people like MIKE LAWSON or FRANK DORITE peep my music and they give me feedback i take it as a blessing. for me to be able to talk to them and ask them for advice,knowledge,tips,tricks etc etc etc is a BLESSING.

when i get rappers and "average joes" telling me its tight and to keep it up i am blessed again. the average joes are the ones who matter. they will be the ones who spread the "GOSPEL OF DEATH" and make sure that HERETICS are found throughout the four corners of the earth.

the opinions of haters dont matter. however i LOVE constructive criticism. its a GREAT way for me to refine my product and get it right BEFORE it hits the shelves.

so to all of you who keep me on my toes with the calls,emails,networking,questions about music etc etc etc i say

THANKYOU.

to all you haters. i still love you.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

AARON THROWER AKA HERESY

ps EDJ i thankyou for the HERESY album cover work. you came at the right time bro. god bless you man.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^actually what i need is my own website(its in the works). the iuma spot can stream 56k. just click on REAL PLAYER STREAM. if it doesnt work its the site not me. iuma is janky at times. but when my site is finished we wont have that problem.

hosting will be 200mb for like $10 a month. the guy who is going to work on my site does GREAT work. if you would like to see his work i can give you links to web pages he has designed.

thanx 4 the feedback

:H:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^MONDAY I HAVE TO RECORD A LIVE BAND. TUESDAY I HAVE TO RECORD MY BOY SHAD (LAYING THE FINAL STAGES ON THIS HERESY PROJECT). WEDNESDAY IS MY REST DAY. FROM THURSDAY ON OUT IM FREE.

GET AT ME PIMP

@BIG J MACS RUN AIFF FILES RIGHT? WHAT DO YOU USE FOR INTERNET?

I WANT IT SO THAT EVERYONE CAN DOWNLOAD MUSIC FROM MY SITE (WHEN ITS UP). GET BACK AT ME PIMP

GOD BLESS.

:h:

Apr 26, 2002
@ Heresy,
Yeah, AIFF are the MAC standard, I'd rather stream it than Download it.(itz wayyy too Slow on my 56k connection)
I just want to be able to listen to it in Lo-Fi, cuz I haven't checked out any of your new shit

May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
,,,yo, as another rapper/ avarage joe",,,,,...your shits tight,,,

..most definatly feelin the beats.,,(lookin for a twist of g'funk in beats tho)))....

...........as tho it means something comin from me,,,,good job at your shit....
......................peace,.. CapitaL,

.......what county u in??...city/?