I will be in San Jose on FRIDAY 13 at 10am. Whos going out Friday night B4 the BBQ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Got my tick's n' im bound for San Jose. So whats up for Friday night? Either way im going out to a club so if nayone's goin' out, at least spit me some club names main. Im goin' out Friday night no matter what. Whatta gonna do?

Wheres the place to go (with a good drink special and some Jose ladies)?

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I think you should either hit the "Lime Lite" or "Polyesters". those two clubs got the most finest women in there. They R' bolth located on SANTA CLARA ST. Down-Town San Jose. I wish I could go with you but I wont B' around till the BBQ his San Jose. I know you will have fun @ those 2 places tho wich ever one you go to or if you go to bolth.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
GOt it ^

CB not makin it? Ill be planning on getting to as many as i can. I had to get 15 shifts covered to get out here, lol. Fuck the jobs, i used em to get money to get out here and if they dont want me back cause i took all these shifts off, ill get new ones.

Thanks for the CLUB INFO, but no one is going themselves?