I was sitting here an hour ago and felt like i needed some chap-stick...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
So i grabbed Juvenile "Tha G Code" and hopped in the car; it was pouring rain. I got on the road and wet leaves were all over so i was skidding and sliding on purpose, then i get to a construction site. Turn off the lights and pull inside, hit repeat on the cd.....

I rip that lot up. Mud flying all over and the chorus keeps bumpin in "Shhh... be quiet/ tonight is the night that we ride/ dirty camoflauge hummers with ni**az inside/ with choppahs/ doin surgery on bodies like A docta"

And im smashin the parking brake down doing circles and flining mud singin "Shhh... be quiet/ Tonight is the night that I ride/ Dirty camoflauge LUMINA with ME inside/ With chapstick/ doin DONUTS IN MUD like a CRACKER"

Then after like 2.5 songs plays of Juvey... i get back on the road and i went and bought CHAPSTICK and a LAMP.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I never ate that shit, thought it would be gross. Lol i know girls who lived off that shit.

DAMN I GOT FLAT TIRES TODAY!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

Needed to get some anyways so im not pissed.