i think on tech new cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2003
he needs to get a beat from lil jon and rip the fuck out of it
lil jon been making some tight beats
i think it would be tight to hear tech over a lil jon beat

timbaland
neptunes
phonk beta
maybe even dre

Sep 4, 2002
Screwed-Up said:
he needs to get a beat from lil jon and rip the fuck out of it
lil jon been making some tight beats
i think it would be tight to hear tech over a lil jon beat

timbaland
neptunes
phonk beta
maybe even dre
Thats when some tech fans will say he went pop and MTV shit if he got all those fools.. I wouldnt be one of them, although i know a couple would

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
DaSlacker said:
i think maybe 3 or 4 outside beats would be cool.

but, i think 5150, ronnz, n them should do the majority. Thats his sound. anything else would just sound tacky...
snake ya sounded very neptune-ish..... and i think that is one of the best songs i've heard in a long while.

Aug 20, 2002
he just needs beats which don´t sound the same somehow all the time,........just a guess,but,......step away from using synthy-beats all the time,.....,......now,....there are too many beats,sounding like one,and juzz a lil´bit different from di otha,.......where´s the originality???DWAMN????I still luv his music,.and I still luv him.(´cause there´s noone betta than TECH muthafukkin´NIZZLE)..but,......it´s sounding like.....it has already been there.....although it is phaaaaat and the beats r bangin´,...but,......I just wanted to say,....0-4-mod,lol...

NO

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON...and if you can´t take a lil´ bit of critizm,.....BUFU!!!

let´s wait 4 EVERREADY,and let´s hope RONNZ´s kikkin´the isssssh out of us with his beats again and again and again and again.......

NEXT SINGLE MUST BE ABSOLUTE POWDER.....and SNAKE YA was hot as shit,...............

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
yeah it was my first... I'm no longer 'a virgin' as betthatstang put it... haha...

for real!! I've seen a ton of rap shows... Up in Smoke... Anger Management... etc... NONE of them come close to me... they have lights n big screens n shit n gawdy stage sets... but the rappers and crew don't put half the work into the 'show' aspect as Tech... everyone was right on it... didn't miss a beat... fuckin awesome... still have goosebumps!!!

Nov 13, 2003
QDIII better produce a couple of tracks on techs new shit thats one i forgot yeah but if you go to the club right now and listen to what is on the radio most of what you here is what lil jon produced bitches luv danceing to that shit i think tech needs to make a mixtape before he puts out his new album