I think KILLA VALLEY should do the next X-Raided cd. What do you all think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
X-Raided would sound dope over some juicy j/dj paul production. I'm not talkin about their new mainstream sound but back in the day they used to have that horror rap sound down perfectly. Listen to mystik stylez or their underground cds. It would go perfect with x-raided.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
D-Style said:
X-Raided would sound dope over some juicy j/dj paul production. I'm not talkin about their new mainstream sound but back in the day they used to have that horror rap sound down perfectly. Listen to mystik stylez or their underground cds. It would go perfect with x-raided.

He has a point. There older shit was way hardcore and dark beats and shit. I own every cd of X-Raided to date and I know what would sound good and what would not. That shit would be tight.

Apr 25, 2002
Whatever fixes Raided's unfortunate trend of rapping over GAY ASS production will be fine with me.

And to those who said they want to hear X over a D-Sane beat....the wait will soon be over. Man, if only yall could hear what I have been exposed to in the depths of "the bat cave"...hehehehehehe. :devious:

May 4, 2002
i cant help but to say somethin..........if i was still on slr my name would be all over this post....my beats just got garbage when i left i forgot.........LMAO.....carry on......

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
naw Syko fuckin ppl on da beats, syko got slumps......by the way Syko gota beat on the Lethal Weaponz album with Lynch, X Raided, Kaoz the Assassin and Decoy (Courtesty of Decoy) good lookin homie........so Syko gota knocking beat wit em on be ready ta peep dat shit............

Apr 25, 2002
SYKO said:
i cant help but to say somethin..........if i was still on slr my name would be all over this post....my beats just got garbage when i left i forgot.........LMAO.....carry on......
I hope that wasnt directed at me....cuz I think your beats are filthy.

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

I hope that wasnt directed at me....cuz I think your beats are filthy.

I agree with that. I've mentioned SYKO numerous times when questions arose as to WHO MAKES THE TIGHTEST beats. I was merely commenting on the fact that I thought X-Raided would sound sick over D-sane's beats, no offense intended. I don't care where you're at as far as record lables, as long as you continue to make them slumps......

M

mr2productionz

this shit would be coo....but sound strange and unfamiliar. i think it would be wierd to hear something out of the ordinary. my two cents