i think i just found my next peice of gear...lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
http://www.museresearch.com/index.php

this shit is crazy.. i been knowin about it since it came out, but i never really checked it out till now...

the fact that your freeing your pc up HELLA by using all your vsti's on this is the only reason i was thinkin about usin this...

but i didnt know you could stak up to 16 different vsti's together and create your own unique sounds is the thing that sold me on it...

i might have to snatch one after i get my oasys on monday... lol, naw, the oasys will prolly hold me over for a minute.... but damn... this thing us CRAZY

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
i never thought this was possible, i thought it was gonna be those external dsps or whatever those are, like that waves one. Creating new sounds by combining 16 vstis is crazy, just like reasons combinator i think.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
yeah i like the idea of puttin different vsti's together to make unique sounds, as well as bein able to take sounds on the road when it comes to live performances, wit out haven to worry about the pc crashing, or the buffers/cpu being eatin by certain vsti's..

i think i might fuck wit it soon... i just cant wait for my board!! i prolly aint gonna sleep for like a week once i get it

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
they wasnt tryin to show me much love on the board...

8 racks... but it was really a trade for a few beats.. so i didnt get setback at all...

and naw, i keep puttin the hd settup off, i was in jail till the begining of this month, so i had to bail... lol. fuck equipment... but once i get it, imma go crazy wit it.. ill prolly redo errything ive recorded thus far, plus like two or three more albums...lol

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^ I've been holding off from snatching one (no time, no space and undecided if I should spend loot on outboard gear.) If you got the 88 key version for 8 racks that would be a hookup. If I do snatch the oasys, I'll probably dump my Karma because I'll have no use for it.

Aug 12, 2002
nonstop_ga said:
yeah i like the idea of puttin different vsti's together to make unique sounds,
If you're looking for that functionality right now, snatch up Xulop Chainer asap - it's dirt cheap and you can load up a few instances in your sequencer and use 16 different plugs per instance of Chainer. One of my favorite sounds is to layer Lounge Lizard for a rhodes and FM-7 for the DX-7 'e-piano 1' patch and then add some chorus in Chainer.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
HERESY said:
^ I've been holding off from snatching one (no time, no space and undecided if I should spend loot on outboard gear.) If you got the 88 key version for 8 racks that would be a hookup. If I do snatch the oasys, I'll probably dump my Karma because I'll have no use for it.

yeah the 88 key one...

imma dump my other korg products too...lol... anyone want a 88 key triton and a micro korg??? im excited to play wit that karma 2 engine.... the shit is so dope on so many levels, im 100% positive my pc will be gettin dusty aside from traking... errytime i touch one, i come up wit a dope ass melody in seconds...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^ When you get it try the hard disk recorder within the unit. Let me know if you can send tracks from the unit, into pro tools (apply fx) and back out to the Oasys. Basically set up a loop or use the oasys as an insert of some sort.

BTW, what version of Pro tools are you running? If you are running 7 you need to go ahead and snatch the 48 track version thats out now.