I stumbled upon something tonight... WEIRD READ, but fun!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
When i left school i said bye to all the fine foreign chicks at school waiting for their rides. Then i remembered in Chemistry class today where i sit behind that Chia girl from China. Shes real hot, but i can hardly communicate with her. But she understood the wave i gave her and the bye i spoke.

So i forget about that for a minute and then when i was crossing an intersection, a woman walks in front of me while i remember Chia and how hot she is. Then im thinking to myself "Damn, we hardly can carry out a whole conversation. BUT SHES SO HOT!" And then out loud i say "Oooh Yeeah! OF COURSE."

So then i kept saying it tho, lol. I only realized it cause the woman in front of me looks back like im crazy and then crosses the street to get away from me. I just watched until i realized i could hear myself just saying "Oh yeah, OOohhh Yeeeah. OF COURSE. OF COURSE OF COURSE. OF COURSE. Oh yeah. OF COURSE.... Oooh yeyyeeah... oh yeah OF COURSE. In different tones and voices, LMAO. So i stopped saying it. I must have been doing it for like 2 minutes without knowing while i thought of this girl.

SO THEN i cross the street and im in front of the woman now. Until i catch myself acting out how i waved to her OVER and OVER and OVER criticizing any thoughts i have on the wave i waved to her... how it would look, and if i looked cool or whatever, LMAO!

Now the woman thought i was really weird. Cause i quit talking to myself and started waving all over the sidewalk. I think i looked cool. I think she thinks so too. :classic:

WAS I WEIRD?

Jul 6, 2002
Blight: u should wait until you get on bone and walk up behind that forein chick, and be like "oh yeeeeah!" and I'm sure she will comprehend. She prolly tired of lil dick asian fooz and searchin for a chocolate goodie to take her breath away... try it one time tough when you get a chance to be alone- you will not be disappointed w/ hte results...She might just bust out Miss E style and be like "Is it worth it? Ret me work it..."

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
LOL^

Yeah i should try that... lol... i just have to borrow someones chocolate goody to use.... i got a vanilla goody....

DAMN at least im not the only one tho... doin this stuff. LOL