I saved a life this morning....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Time: 2:56am
On: December 25th 2002

I just got home.... I was walkin from work...had 2 be like an hour ago....I just got off and I went 2 7/11 since its like 2 stores down from where I work...all the stores are closed since its christmas so I shop like a madman..I got 2 big bags full of shit I can have 2 eat this morning...anyways...I was walkin down Pacheco Blvd. (a freeway like street) ..and its cold as fuck..cars are passin me..I look ahead and I see something run into the street..it was small but I was kinda trippin..cause a car that just passed me hit the brakes and then kept going..I thought it was just gonna pull into the chevron...but it kept going..so i'm walkin..and I see something in the middle of the street.....I look..thinking it was some smashed cat or someshit..but it was a bunny....and still alive...I look back and see headlights down a ways...so I dump out my shit that I got and go 2 the street and try 2 grab the rabbit...but then I stopped and thought...what if it has some shit.. i don't want some rabbit blood on me...so I grab a orange thing (the shit cops put on the street when theres a car reck)...well I grab that and push the rabbit 2 the sidewalk...I can see its scared as fuck....it looks ok..but I notice that the 2 back legs are smashed...most likely broke...so I leave it 4 a minute and go 2 the chevron and ask the clerk 2 call a cop...so i'll chillin with the rabbit 4 like 20 mins b4 the cops get there....and then i'm on my way home...kinda felt good...but its a trip 2 have this on Christmas Morning. :confused:

-T.A.