I recomend these 2 movies.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Ive seen 2 very good movies last night. The first one was:

"VANILLA SKY" - This movie is not a chick flick, I say this cuz many ppl I know allways said it was and never gave the movie a chance . Its a good movie for every one! Watch it and pay close attn. to the story cuz the ending to this movie will trip you out.

The second one was:

"FRAILTY" - This is a must C' movie. It is sort of along the same lines of A BEAUTIFUL MIND but has more to do with biblacal prospectev pionts.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
RAVAGE said:
Ive seen 2 very good movies last night. The first one was:

"VANILLA SKY" - This movie is not a chick flick, I say this cuz many ppl I know allways said it was and never gave the movie a chance . Its a good movie for every one! Watch it and pay close attn. to the story cuz the ending to this movie will trip you out.

The second one was:

"FRAILTY" - This is a must C' movie. It is sort of along the same lines of A BEAUTIFUL MIND but has more to do with biblacal prospectev pionts.
I heard Vanilla Sky was gayer than a male cheerleader.

Is Frailty the one with Bill Paxton butchering all those people in the name of God? If so, I want to see that.

May 2, 2002
Frailty is a must see flick! The best movie I've seen this year, shit iz crazee! I'm surprised a lot of peeps overlooked it when it first hit the theaters, maybe cuz it didn't have webslingers, light sabers, and big explosions. I think you can rent it now tho.

I'm outty-6!!!!!!

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
:being sarcastic: Lak omg Shark lak lets go lak rent crossroads and eat popcorn. Omg! :flips hair: Lak totally..

Crossroads is bootsy az fuck. I mean yawl have ya own opinion but I actually had to sit through the whole movie with my lil cousins. That movie is WACK!