I need these Nike hats!! Who can sell me some!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2006
If anyone has or can get these hats then please let me know! I got these when I was in America years ago and I want to complete the collection. I tried searching for these on the net but I can't even find one online!?

heres some pics i took:

Jun 24, 2006
depending on how long ago you got them you prolly won't find them in stores anymore. Hats seem to get discontinued fairly often. Ebay is your only option i would guess or a flea market.

Jan 27, 2006
ya i went thru like 200 pages on ebay and couldnt see one.. i tried other sites and no luck.. am desperately hoping someone here got some they can sell me!?
long story short i got like 10 of these and i just got them outta storage.. all were fine part from some sweat marks so i said to my girl to strictly hand wash only coz thats what it says on the label and she hand washed 2 and put all the others in the washing machine now 80% of them are totally fuuucked. I even said just hand wash one as a test and if cool then teach me how to do it but whatever you do do not put these in da washing machine coz from personal experience i know washing machines kill hats...

anyone here who got or can get these for sale please let me know!