I need a Certified"Certifical Business" Review.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i just got this cd from balione....this shit is on the super duper federal mob music for sure.......hella mob ass beats and tight lyrics this the best release i heard in a long time....its also a double disc so i was ready for a bunch of filler tracks...but me and my boy put both discs in and didnt skip through more than two tracks on both cds shit is heated a must have for anyone missing that mob funk...we rode with this crackin all the way through...e 40 pops up as well as ray luv, mr dog, ballin ass dame, cool nutz and a few other cats

SWOOOP THIS UP FOR REAL

@balione good looking out folks

[email protected]

full review coming soon

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@balinone

Thanks for the cd homie.....but you really gotta stop fuckin with them Post Office mailers. http://www.esupplystore.com/ -- check this site out. You can get 100 of those mailers for under $20, instead of spending nearly a buck fifty each.

As for the cd....the shit is heat. Whats Certified up to these days?

May 8, 2004
Highside already has posting with Fedex , I was to lazy to drive there though, As for Certified we are working on a new Album, If you want to do some shit hit me up, If you need studio time let me know . We have 2 in house producers so if you need some beatz , there is probobly 50 new ones on our computers.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sounds like a plan.....

I'm dead broke for the time being, and any money i get goes into my upcomin website.......only chance i got right now is like, if you heard me rap, and would trade verses for beats/studio time....

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
chiligrrl said:
notes..where in cali u from..was that a salas shout i heard???
yep you heard right, I got some homies from out there. I'm from Mountain View, CA (YAY AREA). You from Salinas?

@Funkzilla--as soon as I run into them cats I'm gonna get the cd. I'm hopefully coming to Spokane for the hoopfest.

Jul 31, 2002
watsonville actually....that monterey bay area...santa cruz y'kno
i worked in salas for awhile tho..both downtown and then up by the mall..my baby daddy in salas..anyway yeah that central coast is home...i'm goin back when i finish school..