I miss Don Juan Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2003
Damn I hadn't listened to the Worst for a while so I stuck it int he cd player today and I had forgot how sick the beats are. The tekneko bros are cool and all but Don Juan's beats are sick and and he just fucks them up when he tries to rap on them, I wish him and Tech would get over that shit they had a good thing goin

Aug 18, 2002
I'm just saying...I've heard shit from Don, especially the ones he's rappin on, and they haven't been that heated. I mean they cool and all, but when you bring Tech's presence to the track it COULD make you think its better than it really is. Kind of like that one they played on Boiling Point last night. Did ya'll see who was on that track they played with P. Dub and XtaC?

Dec 1, 2003
Lol yea my boy Xta-c is still doin his thing...Glad to see that...but face it Tech dont need Don Juan or the drama that come with him...so if ya aint feelin what he doin on his own then ya just gonna keep missin'.

Jul 11, 2004
man... i feel u on this one...
Tech & Juan had a rare chemistry between them, something like 2Pac & Johnny J, Nas & Primo, Jay-Z & Timbaland, Rakim & Eric B...

Tekneko are dope, but... it's not the same.... can't put my finger on it