i love u all

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
but i havent been on line a lot in the past 4months... if you need me call me.. if you wanna come over and drink.. call me... 816.589.7999

matt and nick were over the other night, thats the only contact ive had with this board... jesse james came over once with matt too...

and fuck massive for not sendin me shit..

love it
law

Aug 21, 2002
Are you serious... I sent out everything to everyone homie... But if I didn't send you anything dogg, I will re-ship it to you man... My bad for that... It's been a long time dude, why haven't you said anything about it... Hit me back dude... I got hella shit, so PM me and let me know, I'll ship it out overnight dogg...

May 2, 2002
Welcome back Law. You wouldn't happen to have the prize that I won back in September '02 from the Tech N9ne contest, would you? Just a friendly reminder.

I been slackin' off myself. I meant to send the Monster Kody book a long ass time ago. My pockets are hurtin', but when I do get some skrill, I'll send that book.

BTW, we may or may not be able to kick it this summer. I might be goin' to Job Corps. It isn't official yet.