I Love The Rain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Man, I just love the rain. Whenever it is raining, I just never want to get out of bed. I just want to sleep all day. Today I didn't even wake up until 2:00. Then just stay inside all day in the sweats pants and watch TV all day. Man, nothing could be better than a day spent like that. Except to have a girl to spend it with. Who else loves the rain?

Apr 25, 2002
I love the rain too,BUT it killed my partying tonight.We were out in Stockton and everything was dead as fuck!Now im back home in my jamies feelin all warm and comfy drinking my chocolate milk..lol~209~

May 29, 2002
yeah, I love the rain too. I love kickin back watchin tv hearing the rain. I love to drive in the rain too (as long as there aint hella fuckin traffic) it took me 45 minutes to get to school on friday when it usually takes 10 minutes.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
bayGIANTS said:
I love to drive in the rain too...
The one thing I DON'T like to do in the rain. I hate it. Can't see the lines in the road, it's slippery, and you gotta keep your head on a swivel because of the jackases who drive too fast and slide around...it's just unsafe. Not too mention sitting in your car in wet clothes tends to leave a bad smell in the cloth seats and masks the good leather smell if you're ballin enough to have leather seats. Heaven forbid you smoke. My Lord, nothing worse than the smell of cigarette smoke and rainy clothes. My dad used to borrow my beanie when I was little. He'd come back from his walk and the hat smelled of rain and cigarette smoke. It made me want to gag. I just let him keep it.

¤

¤bigbOOtyjenn¤

I hate the rain personally!Im the type that loves to be in the sun and roast.....kinda dark cuz of it...but lookin good.The rain and all the ugly weather outside makes me feel all down and sad!I dont know why though....

Oct 4, 2002
Deep Thought said:
The one thing I DON'T like to do in the rain. I hate it. Can't see the lines in the road, it's slippery, and you gotta keep your head on a swivel because of the jackases who drive too fast and slide around...it's just unsafe. Not too mention sitting in your car in wet clothes tends to leave a bad smell in the cloth seats and masks the good leather smell if you're ballin enough to have leather seats. Heaven forbid you smoke. My Lord, nothing worse than the smell of cigarette smoke and rainy clothes. My dad used to borrow my beanie when I was little. He'd come back from his walk and the hat smelled of rain and cigarette smoke. It made me want to gag. I just let him keep it.

omfg LMFAOOOO too funny

May 29, 2002
Deep Thought said:
I feel you on that, I hate being wet, I guess it would be more accurate for me to say I like to be a passenger in a car while its raining, Just sittin back and watchin the rain hit off the windshield. Its relaxin as fuck. But sometimes when there aint anyone on the road its cool to drive around.