I like the edit of MADDEN2006 better then the real SONG ... Enter for explanation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2005
well i liked the way TheBeast started on the madden2006 trailer better,

1st , the starting talk is better then the original song which is places at the end, it makes a better intro

2nd , and i LOVED the production on "I'm a rapper,,,,,but from kansas CITY..", and others throughout

mmmm yeh, but the song is still dope as FUCK i dono if anybody bumped it in his whip, i bumped it in ma mercedes wit XPLOD speakers, shit wrecked my city, erybody askin wht song is that haha, its illness

and its gona attract a whole new crowd, let me tell you why i say this,

My cousin (he's like closer to me then a brother), he HATES rap, he just listened to garbage industry shit and hates real shit like Rakim,Crooky,Nina...etc

anyways, he loved the song and has it 24/7 in his whip, call me crazy, but if my cousin got into it, you know its a success

Jun 12, 2005
Lamont said:
well i liked the way TheBeast started on the madden2006 trailer better,

1st , the starting talk is better then the original song which is places at the end, it makes a better intro

2nd , and i LOVED the production on "I'm a rapper,,,,,but from kansas CITY..", and others throughout

mmmm yeh, but the song is still dope as FUCK

I agree totaly!!!! but its still Dope as fuck!!!!!!

Mar 2, 2005
Yeah I was thinkin that too I did like that better

Im a rapper, but from kansas city...

I was trippin at first when i heard the other version... But its still sicc either way..

Jun 19, 2005
ya man i totally agree with u. its sic as hell in the trailer, but its still sic now. i just think he should only do the chorus once instead of repeating it twice each time. thats jus me thou

Jul 28, 2005
swerve said:
Where the fucc can I get it besides on the madden disc?

you want the full song you mean ?? other then the Trailer Video or u want the Trailer Video

and yes i agree with u 2 ^^ i kinda tripped at first lol, but its still ill as shit

May 16, 2004
nvm i got the song from somewhere and the shit bangs...
too bad the cops were harrassin me tonight... came in early sick of their shit and it's the first time i've ever been hastled.

-a.most

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
swerve said:
nvm i got the song from somewhere and the shit bangs...
too bad the cops were harrassin me tonight... came in early sick of their shit and it's the first time i've ever been hastled.

-a.most
Dats when u flip it 2 Fuck The Police, tell dem which 1 dey wanna hear. Only 1 cop told me 2 turn dat song down and he got told fuck off. I like da trailer version better myself.