I just rode a 4-wheeler for the first time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Right after work my buddy is leaving to go deer hunting. So in a trailer behind his suv he had his Kawaski Prairie 400.
"Wanna take it for a spin?" he asked.
"Shit yeah" I said.
So here I am at nearly 3am in the Hewlett Packard parking lot (I'm supposed to be at my desk monitoring customer's servers) dippin thru the cuts on an atv. Fucking awesome! Bwhahahahahaha! I have to admit, I've never even SEEN one up close nevertheless, DRIVIN one. It kicks all ass.

Shoot this is the same parking lot and time slot that I learned to drive a motorcycle (another coworker hookup) in a few years ago.

Rack Joey Washburn
Rack Kawaski ATV's
WAR Site security not knowing WTF is going on

Aug 6, 2002
The last time I rode one was when I was going down a bumpy canal and recked and the back rack hit me in my skull right above my eye and busted it open and chiped piece off of my skull. I have a big scar over my eye because of it.

Jul 24, 2002
i used to go down to mexico and go riding with these people across tha street, it was fun as hell, i think we went to "ensenada" dont know if i spelled it right, shit was fun tho ..girls girls and girls everywhere.. but i did stop riding when i hoped on a 250 3-wheeler and tha gas got stuck ...i got hella lucky that a big ass bush stopped me from goin over a steep hill.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
LMAO!

The first time I rode on 1 was when me and my 2 homies ditches CLASS..........Doods parents were outta town and they own 2 4 wheelers.............B4 we decide to ride we get the idea to get ripped offa gravity bong hits in his bedroom............BAD IDEA!!!.........So we take em out in the boonies............1 of my homies ends up falling off the 4 wheeler fuccin up his ribs................It was fun but succed at the same time........Should of waited after 4 wheeling for gravity bong hits

Apr 25, 2002
midwestbound said:
The first and last time I got on a 4 wheeler I hit a tree and broke my leg.
LMAo..funny shit...not that you broke your leg, just how you said it...

I've never rode a 4 wheeler, but my older brother has these things called "Odyesse's" (sp) and there basically like lil dune buggy for kids....well we were at this lake drinking and shit and me and my girl each get in one and decide to race. well i get goin and were goin pretty fast and my right side hits this big dirt pile...(its like midnight, so i couldnt see all that good) and i roll the damn thang. i fly out it and the roll bar lands on my hands, and brakes it...pretty shitty. my shit was swelled the fuck up. like raised 6 inches off my hand...i had gloves on and when i got inside the house i took em off and saw my shit fucked up and was trippin. all of a sudden i got an urge to throw up...LOL i had to sit down and shit......fucked my night up though

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
man, i rode my uncle's once back in 93... i flipped that mutha fucka and scraped half of my face off on the pavement...my brother ended riding the same one a year later and ended up baping into a big ass cactus garden...HE WAS FUCKED

Jun 14, 2002
we got 2 at my dad's house...."dont get high and ride"?? y not i do all the time shits fun..but scary i always feel like im gunna fall off lol...but my dad owns 133 acres and its fun to ride ther...if u ever get a chance to ride one go for it