I JUST REALIZED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
ive heard most of tech's shit
but I HAVE NEVER heard "be warned"

would anyone have a link? i dont think anyone would mind cus you cant buy this, or can you? ( maybe on celcius, i dont know)

Sep 26, 2002
well, im not about to buy celsius...
especially since strange is not behind it and if i cant get it for a normal price, im not gonna let some liittle punk on ebay get 10 bucks or more pocket money just cus they're sellin a product that cant be found outside of Missouri

Dec 29, 2002
be warned is a tight ass song
but the cd is pretty wack theres some wack ass dudes from don juans click on there
but all of techs shit is tight on there

Sep 26, 2002
yeah, well, since we're on the subject,
one of my favorite songs is "be jeaulous"
what was this originally made for? its one of the best tech n9ne songs for real

also "sometimes" is a fucking awesome older tune... that was on tripple life.. no?

wheres "vintage tech"???

Sep 26, 2002
they just gotta release it at strategic time.... i was thinkin slightly after everready but i have feelin that they're gonna use that pocket for the DVD
------------------------------------------------------------
yo thanks for the hint (teccanina.com) i found it. HAAAAH this shit's fuckin good... cant believe i never heard it before aaahahahahahah

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
"be warned" is one of my favorite tech cuts......so hard, when that bassline kicks in, damn. classic song right there...just wished it was released on an actual tech album.