i just meet tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
i just got back from his show in cali that was the sickest show i have ever seen plus befor the show i got to meet tech and show him my regime tat that fool is the most down to earth artist i ever meet he gave love to everyone around him andchoped it up with me about the regime for a min im still trippin i meet my favorite artist but the bitchh ass police had to kick everyone off the streets after the show oh yeah buy the Skatterman & Snug Brim cd you wont regret it those fools are sick as fuck and there even better live peace out motha fuckers

Nov 14, 2002
Yo man, if you don't breathe, you might die.

Hope I get a meeting like that myself, but that shit is cool... You lucky man. Keep it up.

Jul 30, 2003
i met him last night in santa cruz, that foo was hella down 2 earth. took pics wit us and also we gave him our sample, so i'm happy !

Oct 18, 2003

It aint that bigga deal I met tech in detroit n talked to him about the planned panik project, he's a down to earth short dude who dont carry papers.