I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY PITBULLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

Mrs. Twi$ted

Maybe you'll stop by more.

Your gonna be living right by Star Records. You should drop in today and pick you up a Game Insane CD.

May 5, 2002
aye playa shea you still got those 2 pits a guy i know in stockton said he wants them if they are boys but he cant make it to san jose so youd have to bring the dogs to him. if you still got them and your intrested lemme know. if not ill just tell my boy you allready got rid of them. i talked to him today and he was talking bout how he wants to get a pitbull and i remembered reading this post and how you wanted someone to take care of them good.

Apr 25, 2002
thats good news, its hard giving pets away cuz you dont know if the person you're giving them to will be fucked up or not. some people are real disrespectful and abusive to their pets and thats just fucked up.

May 5, 2002
damn wish i woulda found out my boy was looking for some pits a bit earlier. he damn near nutted his pants when i told them i seen on the internet someone had 2 babies for FREE. oh well ill let him down softly lol. glad to hear you found someone though and since its a family member hopefull you can still vist them and watch them grow up.

Wanna hear a fucked up story. last saturday some of my boys went up to lake berryasa and the were throwing the stick in the water to one of the guys pits and later they noticed the pit wasnt moving and he was having trouble breathing and shit cause i guess he had water in him so they hopped in the car and tried to rush it to a animal place and the fucking punk police pulled them over and kept them there for over a half hr and the dog died in homeboys arms, thats some bullshit. when they tried to tell the cops they were speeding cause the dogg was dying and that even though they had been drinking the girlfriend who was driving hadnt thats why she was driving the cops said they didnt care bout the dogg and they were going take as long as it took to figure out what was going on. fucking punk ass police man thats some bullshit, to some people doggs are as close as some family members when a dogg dies thats part of your family thats your boy your homie ya know. it may sound kinda corny but thats the truth if youve ever had a dogg for a long ass time you know what im sayin.

FUCK THE POLICE!