I have a new idea for BART, let's make this happen...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
I want to see one page that has audio from everyone on BART making quality music.

I'm interested in hearing samples from alot of people on this board but usually I don't get to because:

• People don't know how to, or have somewhere to, host their audio online
  • People do not provide direct links to their audio (not everybody wants to surf your webpage to find your music)
  • People are hosting mp3 files only, with no option to hear a streaming version (some of us are on dial-up)

I would like to see ONE page that has links to several different artists. When we click an artists link, I want to see a picture, read a bio, and see at least 3 audio links. The audio links should be in BOTH mp3 & streaming real-audio. The mp3 file should indicate, somewhere next to it, how large the size of that file is.

At the bottom of this artists page, we can then continue to other links such as personal page or company page, or even a direct link to where we can purchase particular cd's (if the artist has them).

This should be done for those who have cd's on their resume, guest appearances, comp appearances, those who are workin on releasing a cd...basically everyone really serious.

What do you think of this idea?

How can we make this happen?

Apr 25, 2002
its a good idea, but audio takes up a lotta space. I dont know how much space the Siccness has? Maybe allowing them up on contract would work well, like $5 every 2 months or something, im not sure.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
We could do this but we'd need to set up a standard amout of content each artist has send in. like 3 real audio samples a bio and link to a official site. shit like that, But yes it can be done.

As far as how much we would charge for sumthing like that or if we would charge at all is up to Vamps. I'll holla at Vamps see what we can come up with..

I'll Keep yall posted...