I Had A Weird Ass Dream Last Nite...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Check this out...This shit was trippy....My dream started off with me & some blonde chick smoking a blunt at tha Four Points Sheratin hotel at LAX....She started telling me she was a follower of "the black man" and started to describe to me, in detail, of how she gave Johnny Cocrahn head...Next thing I know tha scene changez and I'm sitting on a curb in front of a nice ass house smoking a cigarette...All of a sudden I hear screaming, so I run towardz this house Im sitting in front of...I go thru a gate and right before my very eyez I see OJ Simpson shanking tha shit outta his wife....Then this white dude runs out, and it wasnt Ron Goldman...It was Chick Hearn! He looks at OJ & says, "this bitch is in tha refrigerator, tha lights are out, tha eggs are gettin cold, tha cheese is getting stinky, and tha jellos jigglin" OJ says "Shut tha fuck up U cracker" and startz 2 shank tha shit outta him too... Then I hear a horn honking, so I follow OJ out to tha front of tha house and that blonde bitch is yellin "Hurry Up OJ!!!" from tha driver seat of a black beamer, like tha one pac got shot in....Then my dream ended... Weird shit huh??

:::gOnE:::