I GOT LOVE FOR THE WEST BUT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
ARENT MOST WEST COAST RAPPERS CUTTIN THEIR OWN THROATS BY NOT NETWORKIN WITH THE RAPPERS OUT EAST? EVEN TUPAC DID....

IF THERES ANY LABEL ON THIS SITE THAT HAS A CHANCE TO BLOW UP MAJOR, ITS WCM...ID LOVE TO SEE A C-BO/151 COLLAB WITH 50 CENT AND OTHERS...

RIGHT NOW THE EAST GOT THE RECIPE....THEYRE DOIN WHAT TUPAC HAD SAID IN A INTERVIEW....TUPAC SAID IF YOU WANNA BLOW UP, RAP FOR THE BITCHES....TURN ON THE RADIO, TV, AND THATS WHAT THEYRE DOIN....FABULOUS, JAY-Z, NELLY, P-DIDDY, AND EVEN SNOOP DOIN IT....I UNDERSTAND THA WHOLE KEEP IT REAL SHIT BUT THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY....AND IF WCM DONT EASE UP A LIL BIT , YALL GONNA HIT YOUR CEILING AND WONT GO HIGHER...THE MEDIA AINT FEELIN THE WHOLE DEATHROW/1993 DR DRE CHRONIC GANSGTA SHIT NO MORE AND WONT PICK UP ON IT....I CAN HEAR A 151, FABULOUS TRACK OR A C-BO/ 50 CENT TRACK....THAT SHIT WOULD BE MAJOR MAYNE.....IF ITS REALLY ALL ABOUT THE MONEY GO GET IT CUZ ITS WAITIN

"I GAVE THE GANGBANGIN LIFE UP TO GET THE MONEY" - C-BO

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
IM TRYNA TAKE THIS SHIT FAR AZ I CAN...I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY OPPORTUNITY..IM DOWN TO NETWORK WIT JUST ABOUT ANYONE IN THA RAP GAME,OR EVEN MUSIC INDUSTRY PERIOD....FAB IS A WEENIE,BUT CATS LIKE JADKISS,JIGGA,50,SEGAL,AND ANY RANDB SINGER

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
you aint gotta rap for bitches, just make 1 bangin ass track, make a dope video and make it a single.. the song should be as banging as spray yourself for example.. it dont have to be about/for bitches.. 50 cent brings the gangsta shit back a little...

Aug 4, 2002
151 said:
IM TRYNA TAKE THIS SHIT FAR AZ I CAN...I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY OPPORTUNITY..IM DOWN TO NETWORK WIT JUST ABOUT ANYONE IN THA RAP GAME,OR EVEN MUSIC INDUSTRY PERIOD....FAB IS A WEENIE,BUT CATS LIKE JADKISS,JIGGA,50,SEGAL,AND ANY RANDB SINGER
Fab got flows mane listen to some mixtapes he's on.

Jun 13, 2002
i dont think the West needs to rap about bitches and shit. West needs to do what they're doin right now, and they will get their time to shine. i mean, look at 40, he's been madly slept on for awhile and he's gonna be shinin' wit his new album. mainly just patience, i think. good thingz come to those who wait.
but networkin does help.

Jun 28, 2003
lol u trippin....outside of WCM, snoop/213, and e-40, the entire west coast rap scene is slippin....theres some talent out there but they stuck in the past like most of these haters on here whinin bout c-bo changin his rap style up and his lyrical content....its called progress....and that equals dollars....look at snoop he aint rappin bout gin and juice no more....he movin on to tv shows and shit he gonna bling more than he did wit dre in the chronic