I got kicked out the mall last nite!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
Me and some friends went to the solano mall last nite cuz my boy wanted to get some shoes. so we go in. we was drunk but wasn't doin nothin wrong. we had drank hella gin and we all had to piss so we go to the bathroom. when we was in there it was some white dudes in there that from the way they was dressed were supposed to be crips. they was hella juiced and kickin doors and shit. then they walked out a minute later we walked out and it was 2 security guards waitin for us sayin "who was kickin the door" and we told them and they didn't believe us. so they followed us and called the police on us. then one of my boys got hella mad and he was gonna fight them but we snatched him up and bounced they followed us out and through the parkin lot. by this time it was like 12 of them they was in cars and carts and shit. we was like fuck it lets head to barnes and nobles. they kept followin us and me and another cat turned around and walked up on the dude drivin the seccurity cart. all we was gonna say was since you followin us why dont you give us a ride on that motha fucka. i know that sounds stupid but when your drunk that shit seems very logical. dude saw us comin and flipped a quick bitch and skirted out. anywayz we just said fuck it and got in the car and went home.

Aug 15, 2002
Unregistered said:
For kicking a door, all this scandal? Fuck police and the man-made laws we're forced to follow.
When will my people unite and revolt in this bitch?!
man but WE wasn't the ones that kicked the door. and i feel what other dude said about drunk in public. but they didn't know we was drunk. untill we got outside maybe and one of my friends started actin like he was off hop. but we wasn't actin up or nothin in the mall. my nigga was just buyin shoes

Apr 25, 2002
big dave said:
we was like fuck it lets head to barnes and nobles.
LOL

"all we was gonna say" was since you followin us why dont you give us a ride on that motha fucka. i know that sounds stupid but when your drunk that shit seems very logical. dude saw us comin and flipped a quick bitch and skirted out. anywayz we just said fuck it and got in the car and went home.
for future reference...keep these lil outbursts to your self

big gangsta

LOL