i got a question..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
i sent my money order out over 3-4 weeks ago for my absolute power cd and dvd n still havnt got anything, i move from here in about 2-3 weeks so i need to know what is goin on and if i will ever recieve my cd and dvd or if i need to track my money order down and see what went wrong, so this question goes to anyone that has any kind of answers, your help willl be appreciated thanks

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
I know some higher ups in Strange used to read/post here. Don't know how much they're around anymore (I've been gone for awhile). Maybe you could get Nick or Swick to get in touch w/ someone to find out what's up w/ your shit, maybe get the shipment changed to your new address if it hasn't gone out yet.

Nov 14, 2002
Hey dude, it's called a "fowarding address". Try and leave one and stop bitching. If your order never comes, then send a mail to someone at thereal.com's site, and ask them about it.

PS.. If you sent cash, you're a sucka, if you ordered credit card, then you're straight, so stop worrying.

Jan 27, 2003
i sent money order, and i have every got damn right to worry....if you dont like what i got to say i dont giva shit stay off of my threads then no one asked you to reply ta me, tha fuck good would it do ta put give a forward address on here so they can take that much longer?

Aug 17, 2002
www.geocities.com
IF YOU FORWARD YOUR ADDY. IT WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO YOUR OLD PLACE. ITS TAKEN CARE AT THE POST OFFICE. SO WENT IT HITS THE POST OFFICE. IT SENT OUT TO THE NEW ADDY YOU WANTED IT FORWARDED TOO. I HAVE MOVED SO MUCH, TRUST. YOU WILL GET IT. THAT GIRL WILL NEVER SEE IT.