i forgot how to use mirc!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
To download songs its easy.

Go to www.ircspy.com

Search for whatever u want
Connect to that server
/msg <XXX> xdcc list
-he will send you his files he has with #'s
/msg <XXX> xdcc send #
-the # is the file u want

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
IPTORRENTS.COM s the best torrent site out there. They use all PRVATE trackers so nobody can trace your shit. The downside is you have to pay for a membership I lucked out and my cousin paid for it and shot me an invite. I have 6 invte codes currently but wont share them unless you plan on seeding at a 1:1 rato meaning you sghare back everything you download. So f you download a 1.3 gg file you have to let it run until it uploads 1.3 gigs or they will kick you off. Lemme know though if your down to share shit and i can PM you a nvite.

Jun 22, 2016
why would u need irc? it sucks now. there is no good channels like bay2la anymore. trust me fuck that place. use this: gangstaraptalk.com. they have all my albums. everything i post on my sites they copy it and steal it that day. so go there if u want all the music.

Dec 6, 2005
IPTORRENTS.COM s the best torrent site out there. They use all PRVATE trackers so nobody can trace your shit. The downside is you have to pay for a membership I lucked out and my cousin paid for it and shot me an invite. I have 6 invte codes currently but wont share them unless you plan on seeding at a 1:1 rato meaning you sghare back everything you download. So f you download a 1.3 gg file you have to let it run until it uploads 1.3 gigs or they will kick you off. Lemme know though if your down to share shit and i can PM you a nvite.
I bought a membership there and it's only good for movies. I have invite codes too.

Looking for a better torrent site for mostly music.

Any suggestions? anyone?

Jul 12, 2002
I bought a membership there and it's only good for movies. I have invite codes too.

Looking for a better torrent site for mostly music.

Any suggestions? anyone?
what.cd is by far the best for music. They make you take a goddamn interview/test to get an account, but it's worth it and you don't need to hunt down an invite.

Here's a link to info on the interview and how to get one:
What.CD Interview Preparation

Jul 12, 2002
IPT is great for movies and TV.