I FIXED MY PS3 (gotta question)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
MY PS3 was fucked up, i turned it on one day and it said cannot read hard disk. so i called sony and they said it was broke and they would send me a box since it was under warranty in 3-5 business days so 2 weeks go by no box so i say fuck it and went to laptop world bought a 220 gig hard drive and installed it in my ps3 now the shit working fine(too bad i lost all my game data with the old hard drive)

Is there a way i can pull the info from the old hard drive?

PS fuck Sony I shouldve stuck with my 360 bc imo ps3 has been nothing but a piece of shit im on was 2nd one. I also was told from a friend that it was taht firmware shit that fucked up my original hard drive.

Jul 8, 2007
yeah to get it back you have to tape over the vent holes on the side of the ps3 turn it on, and when you put in a cd you have to put a little bit of sand in it, put in a memory stick and go to the game saved data area and copy it to the stick.

Feb 8, 2003
your supposed to back up your files from the old hd so you can put it on the new one
see it wouldnt let me even do non of that on the old hard drive, soon as i flipped it on the lil music played and it said sony computer system then the error message popped up and i couldnt even use the controller or even get the red light on the 1 slot when i plugged the usb cahrger plug in the system

Feb 8, 2003
yeah to get it back you have to tape over the vent holes on the side of the ps3 turn it on, and when you put in a cd you have to put a little bit of sand in it, put in a memory stick and go to the game saved data area and copy it to the stick.
BOOOOOOOOOO

You have no pinch of comedy, young mate

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA