I figured out why Lynch has changed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
oh, and nobody take me kallin rippa a whiteboy tha wrong way...i'm half white myself, i didn't mean it as an insult. also, i dont kno what you're talkin bout curien, loki's never kome of as arrogant ta me, he's always been koo...& i kno you kant say nothin bad bout his talent as a rapper...just curious, do you think you're a better rapper than he is?

Apr 25, 2002
NOW FOLKS WANNA HOLD HANDS WITH CURIEN..FUCK AN APOLOGY..DUDES A CUP OF JELLO....NEEDS TO GO BACK TO HIS CANDLE LIT VIGIL PRAYING TO HIS S.O.S. POSTER..REAL CHOP SUEY

Aug 25, 2003
@ Candyman yes I do think Iam far advanced in lyrics then he is. I personally and I said that to mean to me I think Loki is the worst rapper to date thats my opinion. If someone else thinks hes tight thats them I dont and thats me.

@MTown- Why is it everytime I post you have to "ACT" hard like you would ever do something because you wont and thats the facts.

Epidemic

Dec 18, 2002
^^^just curious, you cant mean the worst rapper to date cuz i kno theres worse, plus, IMO, hes only come incorrect on a few tracks w/ lynch, however, i wasnt feelin his l.p that much, in your words wat makes him so bad or are you sayin that outta pure hatred for the man.

May 27, 2002
CANDYMANHOOK781 said:
shit, rippa's that type a white boy thats so stukk on tha sikk shit that if every other line isn't talkin bout nigga nuts n' guts and killin niggas then he aint happy...lynch's lyrks are better now then they have ever been, & just kuz he puts out a few songs that are meaningful & not season-esque doesn't mean he "flat out sucks." i like his new shit
I liked Nigga Deep and 24 Deep, which alot of it was just game lynch was droppin. Sure he had "sick shit" but alot of it was just pure game he was spittin. I like good music, sicc or not. So shut the fuck up.

Sep 17, 2002
well, ya kno, i tried ta not say anything, but i kouldn't help myself...we mite as well just let this go...i don't agree with you on some things, but i don' have anything against you...your opinion is your opinion

Aug 25, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
@curien...act hard?..lmao..thats your insecurities talkin lil guy..holler at me when you grow outta the gi joe phaze

sincerely
that dude u wish you could be
If I was you I would probably have been in the pen about 4 or 5 times. Hooked on Crack and chasing roaches around the house for entertainment. internet thug. Big and bad with your dress on huh.

@Kryptic- His LP was enough to show me he was the worst the rap game has to offer.

Epidemic

Sep 17, 2002
loki's cd is tite as fukk in my opinion..."ghetto blaster" and "betrayal" were tha only trakks i wasn't feelin...well, an "what up," but that was really just an intro...as for tha rest of tha cd, its all klassik...i love tha laid bakk shit, shit like "the high life" and "get my name rite"...koo ass cd...even if you ain't feelin his shit tho, ya gotta stop with that kallin him tha worst rapper shit, kuz ain't no way that's true...think about it, if loki's tha worst tha rap game has ta offer, then what does that make you?