I-5 North DVD about rap music in the Northwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I got this in the mail a couple days ago. At first I thought it was going to be very bad, b/c the first couple chapters were lame with guys just saying "you can pickup my album at... basically commercials." Then it got a lot better though, it had a lot of show footage, some freestyles, some interviews. NuttCase, Mac Slug freestyles were incredible (and I don't even like freestyling that much), Cool Nutz said some real cool things. I'd recommend this DVD (you can grab it for cheap on amazon) for no reason other than that you get to see the artists we've all heard before in a different light (mostly just chilling in their hood spots etc.). It's not exactly a "documentary" but for like 8 bucks its worth it.

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
does anyone know if this is available at any stores in the seattle area? i wanna get one but i'd rather buy it in stores so i can watch it while i still watch it insteadve orderin off the net and waitin for days