'Hustler's Sabbath', P-Town, Dino's Inn, 4/23

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
What's up my rose citizen siccness folks... If you are looking for a nice place to post up this Sunday night, drink beers, and listen to West Coast slappers (Bosko, Too Short, Messy Marv, Mac Dre, and whatnot) and check out some strippers, you should duck into Dino's Inn on SE 10th and Hawthorne. There is no cover, some cheap beer, and nice people. 1 dolla pbr yaddidaholla! Nobody's going to sweat you for your skrill, but bring a coupla singles to keep the working ladies happy. Women are of course more than welcome too.

Basically, I decided that it was a shame that it sometimes tough to go to a strip club without hearing a steady stream of "nu-metal" and if you were reeeeally lucky someone might play the 'I got 5 on it' remix and it would be hella nice for 4 minutes.... and so I decided to do my tiny part to bring the West back -- one strip club at a time. If it works out, 'hustlers sabbath' will be every other Sunday, so come down and support! I'm not positive, but I think DJ Chill might be down the street at Viper Room that night too so go see him too for heavens sake -- he's a legend!

Holler at me if you would be interested in a guest dj spot some week.

'Hustler's Sabbath'
4/23 Sunday April 23rd
w/ Sketchy B & Dino's Divas

1008 SE Hawthorne blvd.

[yeah...this is my first post on siccness, but I've been checkin it out for many moons to soak some info and dang, this shit is hella comedic sometimes! Been a bay/westcoast rap fan since I bought my first cassette tape in 7th grade: Digital Underground - Sex Packets. I'm pretty dang sure I saw Cool Nutz opening up the show at the first rap concert i saw, way back in the dinosaur era (1993) when I was 16... is that possible? Maybe my next siccness post will be a poll asking folks to guesstimate how many times they've seen Nutz perform live -- for me I'm thinking more than 25, less than half a century....anyways, one, siccness, see you sunday, yadidadinos! ]

Jan 28, 2006
yo the saga continues the brand new mix cd from radio husta dj frresh clound nine vol 5 now they want me feating new joints from e40 cbo killatay sws blackduck aka the skill kliia it will hit the streets soon dont miss it for more info log on to the freshconnection.cjb.net www.ablackclanrecords.com