hows that new big lurch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
there's a few threads on it in the southern siccness forum...just incase you didn't know Lurch is from Texas...

but the album was pretty good...couldn't have been way better, but i think it was just thrown together after he went to prison...

Apr 10, 2004
shit was wack. I mean if you wanna give it a shot, i got it for 5$ plus shipping (OG), but i thought it wasnt great at all. some cupcake songs and shit i didnt expect to hear from lurch at all.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

Kavie said:
there's a few threads on it in the southern siccness forum...just incase you didn't know Lurch is from Texas...

but the album was pretty good...couldn't have been way better, but i think it was just thrown together after he went to prison...
I knew that but i just wanted the 91 siccness opinion if yoou dont mind. being that cosmic slop used to fuck wit bo and awol.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I liked like 3 songs off it Texas Boy with Lil Keke is hard and I like the song with Roger Troutman and Killa Tay