hows that big lurch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
D-Menace said:
lol....he from dallas,texas homie

just did alot of work with cali folks

WTF!!!...hes from tha bigD???...shit im born & raised here & i think i know almost 90% of tha rap scene here in tha D....& i have NEVER!...NEVER!... heard any talk about him in tha streets or tha rap scene...local magazinez, underground radio ect.... but i did read an interview by him once on murder dog & he said he only lived here....that doesnt mean hes from here...

May 11, 2002
I have that Lurch Cd. I thought the Cd was okay. Lurch always come sicc on the tracks, it was the production on the Cd that disappointed me. The first track is the tighest w/Lil Keke, the production is nice and clean on that track. But the Cd is down hill from there. I wish Lurch would have had Rick Roc do the production on his solo. But the Cd is worth picking up. Lurch had so much talent and potential....his best work was on the Cosmic Slop Shop "Da Family".

May 21, 2002
^^ yea i heard lots of people say that about the production on the album

i liked the production, but i dont like Rick Rock that much

Best track by far is "i did it to you" the beat is clean and Lurch drops on it

Aug 20, 2004
I dont know if anyone else noticed..but it sounds like the album was DL'd and burned by Cedric...the sound quality is SHIT...VERY dissapointed...killed the whole expeirnce for me....

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I'd say there's about 4-5 tracks worth listening to... Other than that. a disapointment.. About his work with Cosmic Slop Shop, there will be no cut more tailor made for Lurch's style other than "Twizms".. That right there is THE classic Lurch song, hands down.