how you been cs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
just wanted to see how your doin?

things kinda boring these days on the siccness.i was wondering about ghetto world how the projects comin along and whut can we expect in the next few months?

i'm definately waiting on the dvd release!

catch ya later homie.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up Toop? I've been wrappin' up the dvd. It's comin' soon. I know ya'll are tired of hearing that, but independents can't move as fast as we like. But you know if I say somethin' is comin' out, it's going to come out. I've been workin' on the dvd, and my book. We're waitin' on Baby Ant to get out before we start on The Mobstaz album. He was supposed to get out a couple of months ago, but he caught some more time. He gets out in 2 months or less. Holla bac. 1

C.S. Heat

Apr 25, 2002
cool it don't bother me i believe you guys.your words are more respected on here to me than others.good to hear things are coming along fine.all we need now is the update and everybody will be on it i'm sure!

peace homie!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
All kinds of shit homey. Studio session, shows, other famous rappers, strippers, butt naked girls, all kinds of bitches, black, mexican, asian, white...It's so much shit that's going to be on there, I think everybody is going to like it. I can't explain all of it, because it's a bunch of different shit. It's going to be worth $15 for sho'. 1

C.S. Heat