how would u get backstage?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2004
im going to the suprise show in oregon and i was wondering how would u get backstage, is there any way to buy backstage passes or what? or do u have to know certain ppl? anyone know

Jan 12, 2003
you dont buy them, you have to know certian people ahead of time, or maybe you'll get lucky and smooth talk your way back there. Its pretty dope though hangin out back there so good luck.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
kronic12052 said:
im going to the suprise show in oregon and i was wondering how would u get backstage, is there any way to buy backstage passes or what? or do u have to know certain ppl? anyone know
A suprise show? Has Tech ever done that before? Anyone know? Stang, I bet you do.

Apr 21, 2003
this is a first i've ever seen a surprise show on the dates. prolly just didn't know where to have it at the time :)

back backstage is a kick ass place to be in between the shows. but u deff should go back to the crowd when the boyz get on stage. thats an experience you dont wanna miss. but being a girl is a way to seal the deal to get back stage, (enless you know them certain peeps), and if you mention guy friends, they might tell ya they have a quota to meet.

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
The best way guaranted, contact who ever is throwing the event and tell them you're a free lance writer and want to interview some of the artist...tell um you're media/press....then u actually get to kicc it with them...u gotta contact em ahead of time though...

Tech is hella cool...i interviewed him back in 2003 in stl...got um on camera and everything...travis aint like that though..so we destroyed the tape.....he was giving us fre beer and everything..also smoked with hobo and a few others...it was decent..

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

i remember when tech did a surpised show here in kc a few years back. they told it on the radio the day before it. he played down at the park that sits infront of the federal courthouse.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Que said:
Tech is hella cool...i interviewed him back in 2003 in stl...got um on camera and everything...travis aint like that though..so we destroyed the tape.....
they made you destroy the tape? what kind of BS is that.... good thing they didn't destroy mine. i even got some soundcheck footage where its just tech rappin by himself.

Nov 14, 2002
back backstage is a kick ass place to be in between the shows. but u deff should go back to the crowd when the boyz get on stage. thats an experience you dont wanna miss. but being a girl is a way to seal the deal to get back stage, (enless you know them certain peeps), and if you mention guy friends, they might tell ya they have a quota to meet.

Jul 13, 2004
they destroy the tapes so people dont go out and put them out, like the guy on ebay who is sellin live perfomances of tech on bootleg. u should be lucky they just destroyed yer tapes, and not the camera along with it, cuz i know i got to break a few myself. :devious:

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
no one destroyed my shit.

i could see that they want to prevent bootlegging, but Que is press. destorying press equipment will get your ass sued. no matter how small the press is.