How To Make A Jay Tee Splash (Purple Chongos)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
i gotta try me a purple chongo dat sounds hella good

how does it taste with regular bombay instead of saphire

PS: i always be makin my own ghetto drink recipes, here go a few, but yours are probably alot better then mine.

Drunkaritas: pour lime cuervo margarita mix in the blender with ice, add 3-4 shots of gin and enjoy.

The Bum Delight: Get a cup fill it 1/3 with erk n jerk, 2/3 squirt with a splash of ruby grapefruit juice. (can also be mixed with nos energy drink if u want a kick)

Fool-Aid: u gotta make a thing of blue kool-aid and mix it half n half with country time lemonade. once u got ur fool-aid, u take a cup with ice and fill it with gin 1/3 of the way and the rest fool-aid enjoy.

Jun 5, 2004
just had me one 2nite... made it with seagrams (cuz ima broke ass nigga) and some on-sale oj and cran-grape...

but i must say that drink is tha bizzness. thank you jay tee. and if i wake up without a hangover then i give u even more props

May 12, 2004
I used Vodka and it was the shit..I have to admit i was hungover,but maybe cuz i drank the whole fifth..lol and i cant stand Gin, Its like drinking Pine tree needles

Jun 5, 2004
DukeNaintEZ said:
I used Vodka and it was the shit..I have to admit i was hungover,but maybe cuz i drank the whole fifth..lol and i cant stand Gin, Its like drinking Pine tree needles
U trippin... gin goes down smoother then vodka and it gets u equally fucked up...

if u can handle gin nigga then its tha bidness. i do know a grip of people who dont fuck with gin but can handle vodka, tequilla, even jack daniels, jor whatever... i dont get it cuz gin is pretty smooth to me. (but then again i can drink any kind of alcahol u put in front of me, lol)

a purp chongo aint the real thing if it aint got gin up in it

Apr 25, 2002
me and my partner sippin on some purp chongos right now...3rd time i had this drink it gets better everytime....hopefully after we eat these bomb ass ribs...we can test these dranks on some females see how they like um