HOW HARD DOES KILLA TAY COME ON "CAN U DEAL WITH THIS.." !!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WAY TOO FUCKIN HARD.............DAMN, JUST WHEN I THOUGH TAY WASNT BRINGIN NO MORE HEAT............HE GOES AND HAS TO LAY DOWN SOME SAVAGE ASS VERSES............FUCK, KILLA TAY IS WAY TOO HARD...........IM LOVIN THIS WHOLE WESTCOAST MAFIA CD..........BEST RELEASE OF THE SUMMER...........

"IM A THREAT TO THE STREETS/ WHEN IM HIGH OFF E/ PUT A SLUG IN YOU MUG, IF YOU FUCK WIT ME"!!!!!!! WAY TOO HARD

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Like y'all did'nt know.
KILLA TAY been the best rapper on the west since he was on that east blocc savage shit.
My personal favourite rapper on the face of planet earth.
Just wish he would hit up the boards though.
2 C's

May 7, 2002
Re: ALL I CAN SAY IS

HOGGLIFE said:
dont test tay !!!! DONT TEST TAY!!!
damn right dont test tay

that nigga tay bitch slaped that tracc and made yall say fucc that tite azz beat ill rocc that verse if it had no beat

tay ate up bo and lurch ( all fair game) even though bo and lurch came hard them selfz

Apr 25, 2002
yeah tay ripped it but lurch came tight on this shit too. they all put it down in a major way. usually people go for that hardcore thug shit, with gangsta beats to be the tightest song on the album, but this song right here has that thug rhyme, but a laid back ass beat. shit knocks!!!!!!!