how GI formed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
They met in San Quentin. T-1 was doing time for stachatory rape, Mub was doing time for stealing from Best-Buy, Sik was in for spray painting, and Loe stold a bike at the age of 20. (He was on that shit!!!!!!)

C

C-Ride

sir-moj said:
They met in San Quentin. T-1 was doing time for stachatory rape, Mub was doing time for stealing from Best-Buy, Sik was in for spray painting, and Loe stold a bike at the age of 20. (He was on that shit!!!!!!)
lmao

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
ill give the outline....

G.I STARTED..... WITH 2 ORIGONAL MEMBERS... MUB & T1... MAJA JOINED AFTER MEETING T1 THREW A MUTUAL HOMIE...SO THOSE 3 R THE 3 OGS OF THE GROUP.... LOE WAS IN A GROUP CALLED "AFFILIATED DANKSTAZ" WITH MR TWISTED, AND TWAN DOJIA... HE THEN GOT INTO G.I, AND STARTED TO GET DOWN WITH THEM.... SO NOW THE GROUP IS A 4 MAN TEAM... THEN COMES MAJA'Z LIL COUSIN DRAWMUH, WHO WAS ALWAYS WITH THE TEAM BUT WAS NEVER IN THE TEAM... UNTILL ABOUT A YR. OR SO AGO...NOW U GOT A SQUAD OF 5 HOGG'S

C

Crack Raider

R0YALTY said:
THEN COMES MAJA'Z LIL COUSIN DRAWMUH, WHO WAS ALWAYS WITH THE TEAM BUT WAS NEVER IN THE TEAM... UNTILL ABOUT A YR. OR SO AGO...
??? am I trippin???
.....but no disrespect to Drawmuh, but he was not ever with the team, ever! Untill 2000-2001. Ive always been with the team since 93. Tru OG I was there in the begining, when GI was forming......

Jan 25, 2003
GAME INSANE said:
Naw you aint trippin...I wish I could sit down and write the G.I. legacy in my perspective...Dope shit...

?? Am I trippin ??

Drawmuh aint got no family relations either..Just for the record.
do it! do it!

and no family relations? wtf? i thought he was majas cousin?

Jan 25, 2003
Crack Raider said:

??? am I trippin???
.....but no disrespect to Drawmuh, but he was not ever with the team, ever! Untill 2000-2001. Ive always been with the team since 93. Tru OG I was there in the begining, when GI was forming......
then you replyed with...."naw you aint trippin"

maybe im just the one trippin

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Relax T1...don't go out your way to make statements that are of no true relevance to anyone on these boards.

Get it...good.

Drawmuh is my fam...I brought him in & laced him & he's been more down for me personally then some of those who claim they have been day-oners. He stays at my pad when possible, has dinner with me & my family, helps take care of my kids when he visits & then some...so he IS my true fam, never doubt that. If you ain't know....now you do.

Regards

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
This is how they formed. T1 and Mub started off by doing instrumental traks, then maja came and they formed gameinsane. Loe did a song or two with them, T1 liked his style and put him in the group. I dont know dramah. Thats how I remember. We all started off by doing karoke shit. I was doing it with NBD and my solo shit since 93. We used to sit in Twisted room bumping shit..... I didn't hang out with them lil niggaz though, I was too much of a savage for them, Me and Dom twisted older cousin. Twan dosure was hella old hanging out with them... that nigga was like 30 or something....