How far DPG has fallen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
shit, i just checked it out again on the DPG forum. it was an official Daz statement. i like his music but he talks too much shit.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I couldnt understand a damn thing Daz said.

Ive lost a lot of respect for Daz since he has been posting on the internet. Its hard to be a fan of someone thats so dumb in real life. Its good for him that his music speaks for him most of the time.

May 10, 2002
man i think thats bullshit and daz is just talkin shit, how the fuck they gonna be enemys???
When ever ya think of Daz ya think of Kurupt
when ever ya think of Kurupt ya think of Daz
its like salt and pepper

i really dont think kurupt would join the bloods after so many years with the crips. but hey maybe some shit went down.

May 11, 2002
that's staright bullshit...kurupt turnin blood? fucckk,, i dunno bout that one..But Daz talks more shit than a toliet..There's two things about this whole situation that it can be...it's either that they tryna sell albums or they both stupid...u pick

Apr 25, 2002
playa RY said:
I couldnt understand a damn thing Daz said.

Ive lost a lot of respect for Daz since he has been posting on the internet. Its hard to be a fan of someone thats so dumb in real life. Its good for him that his music speaks for him most of the time.
Who gives a fuck what they're like in "real life" it's all about the music.